Sunday, November 16, 2008

Before the Beginning


So I finally got this thing started. Sorry it took me so long. First off, for those who don't know I have taken some time off from school to do a bit of travelling. I have no goals to achieve or anything to find; I merely want to go out on my own and have a look around.
I'm planning to leave mid-January-ish, with my destination being southeast Asia. I have yet to buy a ticket as I am looking into being an air courier; though if someone works with an airline and can help out I'd be much abliged (my only plug, I promise).
Until I leave I have plans to get some innoculations, do a bit of reading/ research, and get my one and only pack to weigh less than 20 lbs (about 9kg).

~more to come soon

3 comments:

  1. That is kick ass... I truly envy you. Best of luck, take many many pictures so we can all live vicariously through you.

    - Yuly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I plan to take too many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going to spend a little time in bangkok I think this is worth checking out. I blogged about it here.
    http://comewhinewithme.blogspot.com/2008/12/amazingtiger-temple-bangkok.html

    Also you have to go to southern loas. All the tourist go north but south is just great.

    ReplyDelete